Aila Dukane Admin replied

163 weeks ago

Welcome to The Fabled Ones Free Company Guildwork Site!

If you have any questions about using Guildwork, just header over to the Guildwork help desk.

I encourage all of our existing members to either create or link a Guildwork account to the site! We will be using it to get news and information to our members, as well as post schedules for events.

Anyone wishing to join our Free Company should create a Guildwork account first, then go to our Recruitment tab and submit an application to join us!

I am currently working on creating items for our wiki, so if anyone would like to contribute, please let me know. Also, I need a couple members with knowledge of the game to be Forum Moderators.

Guildwork comes with its own Mumble server, simply click "Mumble" to your left to launch it on your PC. Also, Guildwork features access to Discord, a free chat client that requires no download. Click the Discord link to your left to get started.

In order to use the features of Guildwork in game, you will need to download the Guildwork Client for FFXIV. I recommend you do this.

We are considering fundraising ideas for events and possibly a larger estate. If you have any good fundraising ideas, please let me know.

I am starting a static group for all ARR content. Tryouts will be held next Monday-Wednesday at the striking dummy at the Free Company estate.

That's all for now. For current news and information, check this page regularly! Good luck, happy hunting, and God Bless!

Aila Dukane (Boss Cat)

last edited 162 weeks ago by Aila Dukane

MEOW!

Please log in to post a reply.